MAGNETIC COOLANT SEPARATOR
The Coolant Fluid with iron Dust particles Falling by Gravity to the Inlet of the Separator from the Precision Machine Tools such as Grinders, Milling Machines, Automates etc. The Coolant with Iron impurities come in to contact with Magnetic Drum and extracts all Iron particles.
The Magnetic drum is kept clean at all times by a Scrapper Blade along the circumference.
A rubber Roller Squeezes the sludge gathered to ensure that no coolant is wasted.
- A sturdy welded M.S. Frame.
- The Magnets enclosed in Stainless Steel Drum having Powerful An – Isotropic Ferrite Magnets with Uniform Magnetics field all along the Circumference.
- A Neoprene Rubber Roller with Covered bearings.
- A Stainless Steel blade with adjustments for efficient scrapping of the sludge.
- An Elec.Motor working 440 V with Reduction Gear revolving the Drum at about 4 RPM.
We are manufacturing Coolant Separators in Standard capacity of 50, 100, 150, & 200 Liters/Min. However custom made Coolant.